star_border
Highlighted

Discover Which Clicks Lead to Sales

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

a

Clicks on your ads are terrific, but how do you know if those clicks are turning into actual customers?

That’s where conversion tracking comes in, a free AdWords tool that lets you see what happens after a customer clicks on your ads -- whether they purchased a product, signed up for your newsletter, or called your business.

In the final step of our AdWords video tutorial series, we’ll help you choose the right conversion tracking option for you, and show you how to set it up!

Watch "Track how many clicks turn into customers", part of the AdWords video tutorial from Google.

If you need help at any point along the way,  just come back here to post a question for our AdWords experts!

Want to start the video tutorial at Step 1? Go right ahead!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Discover Which Clicks Lead to Sales

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
If you have any questions, please just reply below!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great job love the new idea

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@CassieH I don't want to put the AdWords conversion tracking code on landing pages, but I want to track my conversion with analytic goal completion. But I don't know how I can browse the Google analytic conversion data in AdWords. Might be my issue is little confusing, but I want to do this. In the past, I have seen a campaign with this setting and when I checked that campaign conversion setting, then I found there Analytic as a source of conversion. I want to use the same setting.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hey @Om T, not too confusing! It sounds like you want to create goals in Analytics, and then see who completed those goals within AdWords. Is that right?

If so, this is actually pretty easy to do. You'll need to have the Analytics code on your website, and link your AdWords and Analytics accounts. After that, you can go through the goal set-up process in Analytics and then import your goals into AdWords. And that's all!

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie