Stay up-to-date on the latest AdWords features and changes
Guide Me
star_border

Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool

Community Manager
# 251
Community Manager

Hi @Greg M,

I edited one line of your post which was personally attacking another forum member. This is against our Community Guidelines, which is why it has been edited.

We welcome any and all product feedback, positive or negative. Although I am not in a position to make changes to the Keyword Planner functionality, I am sharing the feedback in this thread with the folks who are.

Let's please continue to keep this thread focused on the Keyword Planner tool.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 252
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So more than half a year has passed now since the beginning of this thread, and guess what, I am still none the wiser about:

WHAT THE MINIMUM SPEND FOR ADWORDS IS TO GET FULL DATA, NOT USELESS RANGES!!!

Blimey Google, surely we are not being unreasonable asking this question? Many small businesses rely on this data, the majority of people probably won't mind spending money to use this tool for accurate data,

so Why can you not provide an answer? Is it because you don't want the tax man to know exactly how much money you are making, so you can avoid paying what you owe again???

Sort it out Google, Just let us know.

p.s. nothing lasts forever, Bings Ad Network is looking awfully attractive to me right now!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 253
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just signed up to use ad words. and for some reason I can't see exact numbers? Also I have no viewings of graphs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 254
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi CassieH

My keywords Planner says thatSmiley Sad This page shows ranges for search volumes. For a more detailed view, set up and run a campaign. Dismiss)

I just don't know what happened, please show me the way to resolve this problem.

Tony T

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 255
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am really surprised on how low can Google go. 

I don't spend too much on advertisement, but its not that I don't spend at all, I do spend. And now I don't have access to get full data. 

Which is your next shameful move my dearest Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 256
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a solution to this now? cause still after using the Keyword Planner for a few hours it locks up and I have to wait a day to Look up my keywords... 

Please tell me this is not a permanent thing 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 257
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You are lucky that you have at least an option to check a keyword for a few hours. I don't have that option.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 258
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, Thanks for the update.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 259
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Freaking Google. I hate hate hate the update! Most of us are solo entrepreneurs who are helping small business to grow. That is how you kill entrepreneurship screwing the little guy to benefit big guys. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 260
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @CassieH

I have been using the keyword planner for about 6 months on a particular account, to satisfying results.

I however went onto the keyword planner this morning (28th July) and the ranges you mentioned above are showing. The account spends money on adwords regularly (and considering I've always seen actualy figures) I am surpised to be seeing ranges. A colleague suggests that the accounts keyword planner usage is capped by spend. This would make sense as we have used it a little more this month and it is nearly the end of the month.

Is there any truth to this? Otherwise I feel there may be an bigger issues. FYI the account is still spending so the account is active when it comes to Adwords.

Experts in the Topic
Archit
Lakatos
CassieH