Stay up-to-date on the latest AdWords features and changes
Guide Me
star_border

Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool

Rising Star
# 261
Rising Star

@hrss t,

You need to spend some threshold amount(not disclosed) to get the actual figures.

If you have reduced your budget by a big amount then you may face such issues.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 262
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

RESOLVED; THANK YOU

Hello CassieH & other community members,

this is not about the changes a year ago, but another Keyword Planner issue. I have used the tool quite extensively for a while and we have campaigns running pretty much all the time, depending on the campaign budgets vary. We are nowhere near a large corporation, so assume our spending to SME appropriate ones.

A few weeks ago a strange thing appeared. No matter what keyword I'm researching, the first 2-3 pages are almost always some Spanish words, most of the times same ones as well. I tried removing countries, changing them up, and still same thing. Also tried different words.

Could you advise? I attached a screenshot as well, it's only half a page of the first page's keyword ideas. But still gives an idea of my issue.Spanish Words ScreenshotSpanish Words Screenshot

Kind regards,

Berit 

Rising Star
# 263
Rising Star

Hi @Berit V,

Is the language in the Keyword Planner tool set to ALL?

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 264
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well indeed it is, I was actually just clicking my way back here to delete my comment because I figured it out just a minute ago! Smiley Very Happy thnx for the fast reply anyway!

Rising Star
# 265
Rising Star

You are welcome!!

Regards

Community Manager
# 266
Community Manager

This thread has now been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.