3.1K members online now
Welcome to the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
Subject Author Views Posted
I've made several Data Studio reports for various product owners and 9/10 of the POs didn't realize...
0 1h
Here's my problem:   I have a multi-page document, with 2 "columns".   On the left, I have a dat...
0 2h
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help. Basically what I want is to show the value of a metri...
0 8h
Hi.   We would like to create a calculated field where we can save the traffic of one url page. W...
0 9h
I want to be able to pull in revenue data to reports in Data Studio using the First Click attributi...
0 12h
I am using Firebase for collecting events from my application. For example lets say I have an even...
0 yesterday
Hi,   Have set up a report for our AdWords account. Was thinking about using these on some screen...
7 yesterday
I'm building a Dashboard which sits website data next to Youtube data. Not sure how to show total s...
0 yesterday
Our corporate id makes use of the Google font Open Sans but it doesn't appear in the drop down menu...
0 yesterday
Hi,   I'm trying to find a workaround to lack of GA segment in Google Data studio.  I want to cr...
12 yesterday
Hi everyone it seems im running into a bit of an issue, when i want to choose a data source from a...
0 yesterday
Hi,     My Google data studio account  is not open in my system, but it open in other system. 
20 yesterday
Setting up a connection against my partitioned BigQuery table works, but when I try to create a rep...
3 yesterday
Hello. I'm very new to Data Studio and I was wondering if anyone could help.  I would like a custo...
0 yesterday
I would like to rank some reviewer scores in the Data Studio. I looked at the "Data Studio Function...
0 2d
Why is data studio asking for access to my Google Drive when I want to use our Google Analytics as ...
23 2d
Hi, I have a table with Sessions by Day (and a Event Label filter set for Inclusion), and when I s...
0 2d
Hello,   I would be curious to know if you planned to release a mobile friendly version of Data S...
10 2d
0 2d
Hi guys,   Is there any cool features around Shopping coming up on Data Studio ?    Regards. ...
0 2d