4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Welcome to the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
Subject Author Views Posted
I need some event data in a table, event label and event total events.   All this data is visible...
0 22min
In Google Data Studio I created a report that can change the display of the graph using filters. ...
0 yesterday
One of the frustrating (missing) functions is goals coming through as last click attribution. Will ...
0 yesterday
Hi All,   Is it possible to include number format on the axis?? The number format of my input dat...
15 1d
Any help much appreciated. I've connected GA as an example, added as a data source to account AND i...
0 1d
I am trying to see if Data Studio can do an excel like calculation.  I have two date ranges and I ...
14 2d
Hi all,   We wanted to use Data Studio to display Search Console data, however the data from Sear...
17 3d
In Google Analytics, there's a great chart that shows what hours of the week have the most traffic...
16 4d
  I multiplied a segment which filter a session by conversion types, and I tried to apply the seg...
18 4d
Dear All,   Is there any way to change the format of a currency field? For the Hungarian Forints...
11 4d
The link "Learn more about community connectors" at https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/63...
10 4d
I'm running into an issue where I'm pulling in Goal Completion Location as my dimension and Goal Co...
27 4d
I am trying to create an average rating for a user based on a calculated field. Regrettably, the fi...
10 5d
 When I use DFP as a data source, I'm able to pull in the line item name but I'm not seeing any way...
5 5d
14 5d
Hi all,   I am trying to build a report based on a google sheet doc.   However i am able to sel...
12 5d
Hello,   I keep getting an error that says:   "There was an error in processing your upload.  ...
16 6d
Hello,   I keep getting an error that says:   "There was an error in processing your upload.  ...
13 6d
Hey guys, is there some where we can ask for feature enhancements to Google-supported connectors? F...
15 6d
  I want to use Data Studio to pull out the Adgroup name as well as the Match type into two calcul...
31 6d