6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Welcome to the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
Subject Author Views Posted
I'm creating pie charts for a client who wants to see Total Pageviews and % Pageviews for two secti...
0 2h
Can I use  other data sources like outsides reports ,flat files etc..
0 2h
Okay so possibly a stupid question, but what's the easiest way to get Apple Search Ad data into eit...
0 5h
I want to get our developer to send mysql data to Google Sheets, so I can import the data into Data...
0 5h
Good day! The type of indicator is: "Type Comparison of dates" In a graph of type "time series" t...
0 5h
With a scorecard I show the orders year-to-date by choosing the custom date range 'this year'. When...
0 7h
Hi,   When I am connecting to Postgres, I am creating certain segregated functions like group by ...
0 8h
Can it be true that it is not possible to add a Google analytics account different than the Google ...
0 8h
There are groups of web pages that are related to certain geographic areas.  We know the population...
0 yesterday
Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with table summary rows when using a custom date range. The su...
0 yesterday
How do you revert back to your last edit, when I clicked on the share function all my changes (whic...
0 yesterday
0 yesterday
Hello, How can I connect Firebase to Data Studio?   I create some dashboard for my website in Da...
2 yesterday
Hello dear community,    I have been using Data Studio for a while now and since a week or so my ...
0 yesterday
Hi Everyone.    I am trying to figure out if its first possible, then the best ways to set this u...
0 2d
After 2 days of inactivity the scores in the bar chart change, then I have to refresh the dashboard...
0 2d
Hi guys I am trying to put different conversion points into a table, and how many conversions we...
0 2d
Is the amount of dimensions in a pivot table limited to 2 (per column of row)? Or how can I use mor...
32 5d
I created a new user in Mysql, with restricted privileges to do anything with only one VIEW ( GRANT...
34 5d
Hi,    Is there a way to calculate number of page views with specific custom dimension value?  I...
26 5d