3.4K members online now
Welcome to the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
Subject Author Views Posted
Seems to particularly happen when using the HYPERLINK function. Just while typing it - don't get as...
5 4h
I have a Geo Map displaying data by City with the Zoom Area set to "United States".  A couple of m...
8 yesterday
I'm creating a Data Studio report using Google Spreadsheet as a data source. I've already create a...
9 yesterday
Hi everyone,    I was wondering if anyone has successfully created a budget pacing dashboard in G...
9 yesterday
My data is location based. I have a Latitude/Longitude field in my database, and I want to view my ...
15 1d
Hello, I have gone through the steps to integrate my WooCommerce Bookings with Google Calendars an...
16 1d
Is it possible to have Oracle Database 12c version as a data source for Data Studio. Is necessary e...
18 1d
Когда появится возможность делать расчётные показатели из разных источников в Datastudio?
6 2d
We are having issue on pages where a geography table is shown, we'd like it to be by state rather t...
11 2d
4 2d
Hey Everyone,    is there any way to have DataStudio show the Daterange of the comparison timefra...
7 2d
Hello community,  I'd like to create a graph which displays the amount of conversions per segmen...
11 2d
Hi, I have the following problem: I have a table in the Data Studio Report, which is connected wi...
36 2d
I want to research data until subdistrict level. How to add keyhole markup language in google data ...
9 2d
Hello all,    I'm trying a formula CASE WHEN to change the names my AdWords campaigns in Google D...
13 2d
Does anyone have an experience with large data sets in Data Studio? I want to use a data that is c...
68 2d
Hi, I have connected firebase to google data studio via bigQuery. I can see firebase analytics dat...
14 3d
Hi, I have connected firebase to google data studio via bigQuery. I can see firebase analytics dat...
18 3d
If you've got a BigQuery data source hooked up inside DS, and the last line of your query is commen...
18 3d
Having issues the past week with Data Studio slowing down drastically.    Refreshing reports now ...
19 3d