8.5K members online now
Welcome to the Official Google Analytics Solutions Community
Subject Author Views Posted
I absolutely LOVE Data Studio and use it to compile reports for a few of my smaller clients. Buildi...
2 1h
Attempting to take the custom metrics within the custom reports functionality from Google Analytics...
9 1h
Can new comparisons be added? In my case, for every promotion that is presented for my company, I ...
5 2h
I am trying to quit decimals to numbers inside a table chart, but the style option only applies to ...
4 2h
Hi,   I need help to fill information in DataStudio from YouTube in specifics points: Reach - Un...
13 4h
 I have two line charts, the time dimension is "hour" and breakdown dimension is "date", I'm unable...
5 5h
We recently changed the medium UTM for our paid campaigns from "paid" to "cpc". Is there a way to a...
5 7h
I'm trying to put data into a single page on data studio to show some KPIs for our custom channel g...
6 7h
I have a large MySQL table. There are two fields that I use and both are DATETIME type. On Data Stu...
9 8h
Hello, I'd like to know if Google Data Studio supports the third-party tools API. I would like to ...
24 yesterday
Hello everyone,   I have been running into an issue in Google Search Console's connector that due...
17 yesterday
I'd like to create a weekly time series report showing the past 8 or so weeks of users. It should s...
12 yesterday
Hi All,   I am trying to make a calculate field for the following table     I want inste...
24 yesterday
I'd like to be able to flip a bar chart around 180 so that if I put two charts together (one with t...
5 yesterday
Hi,     I'm having trouble creating a Table-component that lists product categories bought by a ...
11 yesterday
Hi,   I would like to show a data studio table report with Ads as dimension but there is no such ...
8 yesterday
I have a Gsheet with enrollment records. Each has an ADD date and a DROP date. Can I show a graph ...
6 yesterday
I have a filter setup to capture data for certain pages on my site, created identical filters in bo...
11 yesterday
There are multiple members of my team that work daily with Data Studio, but we've come across the p...
11 yesterday
I am unable to create a graph/table /filter etc using the dataset from big query. the metrics alway...
9 yesterday