Partners
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Where to find all statistics presented by Google at the Conference last week

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone,

When I watched the conference last week where Google announced all these new cool features, they've also presented a lot of super statistics. For exemple : % of people going to a shop after having clicked on an ad, or % of people buying after having visited a shop (visite because they saw ads).

I'd like to know if you had an idea where I could find all the figures they gave, as it would help me to pitch small businesses for local ads.

I wish you all a great day.

Alex

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where to find all statistics presented by Google at the Conference last week

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello AdOnline,

I too would like to see all the stats, I will keep you posted if and when I find more details on whet was presented and talked about during the show. I would keep an eye out over the next few weeks. I am seeing lots of basic write-ups  about the conference and some additions on the Google Blog. If you have the time maybe watch the event again and be ready with pin & paper or take screenshots.

Keep us posted if you find more details and we will do the same. 

Stats from Video: Trillions of searches made globally every year - ½ web traffic comes from smartphones and tablets
Search Interest for pictures has increased by 37% and 80% on the searches start on mobile
Search Maps YouTube Play Gmail, Android Chrome = A Billion Users Each
Display network reaches over 90% of all internet users influences more than 2 million publisher websites.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Where to find all statistics presented by Google at the Conference last week

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks.
Will probably watch again and take more notes (I took some last time).

Almost all the posts I've seen where about new (cool) features. But very few regarding the mobile experience.

We know that Google tries to help us with many insight information or business cases with the ThinkweGoogle blog (a really cool blog, with a lot of information). But stats of last week were awesome.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @AdOnline,

I have enjoyed this video a few times and you might like it, too. I will also keep an eye out for more of the info you are seeking.

Have a great week and be Google great!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey @AdOnline

Google is constantly sharing data and clearly they love statistics.  Some other areas you may want to explore are https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/ and the Insights area inside the Google Partners platform.  Also, by subscribing/following all of the AdWords/Ads social accounts and blogs, you'll set up a good stream of information, not only about updates and changes to the platform but also case studies.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’