Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Where to find Google AdWords experts?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I recently posted that we were looking to hire a Google Adwords expert and was told this forum is not for that - and my post was removed. Fair enough. I'm hoping that I can acceptably ask this question though...

Where would people recommend that we look to hire someone who is a Google Certified AdWords Individual?

Are there any Google Forums dedicated to this? Or where else have other agencies had luck finding talent? The traditional job boards tend to skew toward larger businesses and we service small business.

Thanks everyone!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where to find Google AdWords experts?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I feel like your question is in the gray area, but I can understand your position. I believe you might have better luck on connecting with people LinkedIn then soliciting people here. At the top right of this page, there is a icon for Google Partner LinkedIn, which many people use for professional development and has a job section similar to what you are referring. In addition to being able to list them there, you can also list them separately in individual LinkedIn Groups.

It is also possible to search for an agency within a budget on the Google Partner Website.

https://www.google.com/partners/#a_search 

Re: Where to find Google AdWords experts?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
You can also reach out to people directly/offline. I would read through posts and see who might seem to fit the knowlege base you are looking for and reach out to them. The rule is just not to post an open job opening directly on the forum.

In the past we had weekly posts where you could post job openings on one thread. I'll ask the moderators if we can start that again.