AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I build my website without coding???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Ive been trying to build a website but I dont know where to start. Can anybody help me....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roberto E,

I suggest that you start with looking at Google Domains. You can buy the domain name, get hosting and find drag & drop web design solutions. 

If none of those platforms are what you want, you could consider researching WordPress. If all of this still seems too difficult, you could consider hiring someone to tackle it for you.  

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply James, I am trying to make a website as big as reddit/tumblr where users can post their own stuff with their own username and password. Do you know where is the best place to start this?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Roberto E,

You are welcome. 

I would start by spending some time at the vBulletin community. This is a full feature, premium platform for creating forums. There is lots of help offered and no coding required. I have been a vBulletin developer for many, many years and own/admin many forums (at one time over 300). It's a great platform. Their help community is built with their system... so as you use it, you will being using all of the same features you can have with yours. 

They will even host it and maintain it... https://www.vbulletin.com/

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

One suggestion that hasn't been mentioned is that if you have a Google My Business account for your business, you will find that it now includes an option to build a website right from there. I've looked at it for a few minutes, and it does seem to be very easy. Not sure what the SEO implications would be.

Eron

Re: Where can I build my website without coding???

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Eron,

Yes, that is a good option for someone wanting a single page website... not a reddit/tumblr type systems. For something that handles all of the complexities of such, a forum is in call.

Kind Regards,

James