Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

What are Your Pain Points with Google Partners or Adwords?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

While this program is here to support your efforts as a Google Partner, and while surveys go out to ask about the effectiveness of the program, No one really ASKS YOU, what is it that you need help with, or having trouble with?

The experts here and the Googlers are willing to help.  But instead of a Macro approach and lumping everyone into certain categories. I thought it would be interesting to get an overall public feel of your Actual Issues, Your Pain Points, things you need help or clarification upon.

We see many individual issues and attempt to help those one on one, but the Pain Points sometimes get lost in translation, or are just one offs to an individual case, rather then a collective of similar issues.  So yes I am asking your your individual issues and problems in a general sense, what topics, areas, things do you need or want help with.  This way the focus can also address your issues and concerns.

So if you are willing, the people here are listening.

If you have a individual one on one case, please create a new post for you issue.  This is for a more of a I need help with XYZ, rather then a  "my mcc, or my performance green bars, or my test dates" etc.  Make sense?

We are listening......

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What are Your Pain Points with Google Partners or Adwords?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Here is one of the Pain points that actually was brought up today again so Adding my 2 cents here..

Google Partner Search Algorithm.. bad coding with Old Google Maps database

( example You can't even produce or Use the State of Washington... ( NICE)

washington.JPG

Example Type in Virginia, you get listings of people in another State,  Maryland)

virginia.JPG

Example this has been identified for over 2 and 1/2 year through Google Partners Community yet still not resolved today and IGNORED!!! Constantly - ( NICE)

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I would love to see recommendations under the new specialization bars.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Speaking of points, let's have more ways to get Partner Reward points... so we can brand our offices with more Google Partners gear!

Or design a Google Partners pizza. Yeah, that would be grand.  

Ciao,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is Partner Reward points a thing? I haven't heard of it.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Eric H,

Oh yes. There are challenges against all badged Google Partners, which will earn larger points... and a Rewards Store where we can buy (with points only) GP branded goods. It is all done at Google Partners Rewards. I think we should be able to earn smaller points in other ways... or at the very least be able to buy (with cash) some of the goods, if we are badged. 

Kind Regards,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @J Clemens,

Such luxuries... first world problems Smiley Happy i am a partner from Kenya and am not eligible to participate in google partners rewards. i guess that would be a pain point. 

regards,

Zaby

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Zaby,

That is an absolute pain point. 

Do you receive postal mail from America? I would like to learn more so I can see about sending you some GP items of my own. Is this allowed?

Kind Regards,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

am not sure if its allowed so we best avoid it 

Re: What are Your Pain Points with Google Partners or Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ahh! Good to see that someone is here to listen to our pain points...

Mine is a Google partner agency, named BlueBit Systems. We have been participating in Game On contests and from last 2 quarters we have performed over and above our targets. But we have not received any rewards. When we talked to our support team they just make excuses that it gets approved from US team. Can you please look into it and help?