Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

What are Your Favourite Tools/Resources in AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

adwords.pngGoogle Adwords Tools

Google certainly gives us advertisers more than enough tools and resources to do our job efficiently, but if you could pick one specific tool that you couldn't live without, what tool would that be?

I will start us off with, "My absolute favourite tool is "Adwords Editor". It saves me so much time!

Now let's hear some of yours!

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion
4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is Your Favorite Tools/Resources in AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mike,

I would agree with you that Editor is hard to beat yet if I had to chose another tool it would definitely be Adwords Preview tool since we cater to Automobile dealers which always look for their ads in search. It has happened so many time where the end up lowering their CTR and effecting QS as a result

So to be honest my life would be tough without the Ad preview tool.

Re: What is Your Favourite Tools/Resources in AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You both certainly leave some heavy tracks that I agree with. 

I would have to say that without the Adwords Manager Account system (MCC/My manager Account)... AdWords would be quite difficult to properly manage on a multi-account level. 

Happy Wednesday,

James

Re: What are Your Favourite Tools/Resources in AdWords?

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Great Question @MikeBlackmore

BTW Nice Tagline, I really like the new campaign groups feature where you can lump say holiday, time of year sale, or product or service campaign groups if you are marketing several services or products.

Seems like a nifty new improvement

Re: What are Your Favourite Tools/Resources in AdWords?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I dont know how I missed this, little late to the party.

All great additions for sure, if not editing I am with @Trevor_Stewart on the preview tool.

Thanks for starting the conversation @Mike Blackmore, I added one for external today!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner