AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

What Do You Think About The Campaign Groups Feature? Seems Like A Nice Addition To AdWords

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Was curious if you guys are using the campaign groups feature? Seems like a handy new feature.

campaign groups

Reference: Search Engine Land 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What Do You Think About The Campaign Groups Feature? Seems Like A Nice Edition To AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Definitely interesting and I love the concept. I've run into many situations where I needed to combine campaigns toward a common goal and this would absolutely assist in tracking an effort like that. For me, it will likely gain a little more traction when more metrics are introduced. Clicks and Conversions are a great start but unfortunately aren't enough to capture the goals of all campaigns.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’