AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome AdWords Express to the Communities

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I just want to take a moment and let everyone know that a new community has been added, which is specific to AdWords Express. 

You can find it in your sidebar under Communities. AdWords Express will be a great addition, since so many small businesses start off with AdWords Express before migrating to AdWords... and then moving on to a Google Partners agency. 

Our wonderful community 'building' now has six floors... and the construction was neat & clean with next to no dust in your coffee! 

I hope you are enjoying all of the intelligent information shared throughout the communities here. If you see something missing, would let to see more data with a specific need you have, or simply have a question... please post it up. If you have something helpful to share... please do! 

Kind Regards,

James

2 Expert replyverified_user

Welcome AdWords Express to the Communities

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thank you James!