Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Urgent posts (GPCBatsignal)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

In the original G+ version of this community, we used the hashtag #GPCbatsignal to alert our trusty BatAmbassadors, Googlers, and content content team that a question was urgent and needed an immediate response. This new community is ensconced with several other communities, and even more experts are standing by to help answer your questions and resolve your issues.

So, here's a new way to signal to our Bat team of a need for help in Gotham Partners City. 

As @Jon_Gritton mentioned in another thread, many questions are issues that can be solved in one of the Advertiser or Analytics communities. Decide first whether it's best to ask your question there. Post your question in the appropriate forum. If you're not exactly sure, don't worry. The crack team will be able to move threads. We also have a procedure for escalating issues. 

For urgent questions in this community:

1. Post a new thread in the appropriate forum.
  2. Copy the link to the post
  3. Post a reply in this thread with a link to your post.

The team and Partners TCs will monitor and subscribe to this thread so that they can answer or triage the question as needed.

Then, to notify the BatTeam that your issue is 

For example, a post here might look like the following:

Hey guys I have an urgent need.

See my issue at https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Water-Cooler/GPC-Bat-Signal/td-p/537836

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Urgent posts (GPCBatsignal)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor