AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

This week's events

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

GoogleSummit2016.png

This week, we’re fortunate to offer three AdWords related events.

Join us Tuesday, May 24th at 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET to learn about Google’s innovations across Ads and Analytics at the Google Performance Summit. Watch the Livestream with Google Partners as we announce these new products designed to grow your business. Let us know what you think by joining the Twitter conversation at #GoogleSummit!

Please remember that this week’s Google Partners Hangout on Air, Shopping Campaign Optimization and Feed Management, will be on Tuesday, May 24 (not Thursday), at 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT. To receive a reminder, RSVP here.

Tune in on Thursday, May 26th, for the latest ‘Discover Hangout On Air with our Measurement and Attribution expert, Patrick Spath. He’ll guide you through the challenges of cross-device measurement, talk about solutions that Google offers and suggest concrete action items for Google AdWords and Google Analytics. The event, by our European team, will go live at 6:00 am PDT / 9:00 am EDT. Register here to watch live or to see the recording.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This week's events

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Busy but exciting week for Google events. 

Looking forward to these... and really especially for GPS 2016 (you can register here). Robot wink