Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

The Top 100 Most Expensive Google AdWords Keywords: You'll Be Surprised.

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

What Is Google AdWords Most Expensive Keywords & How Much Does It Cost?

Came across this article about expensive keywords and was a little surprised at the most expensive keyword and how much it costs.

This article also examines most expensive keywords by industry i.e. Legal, B2B, Health, Water Damage.

The 100 Most Expensive Google AdWords In The US

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The Top 100 Most Expensive Google AdWords Keywords: You'll Be Surprised.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

These are always fun to see, @Molly Y, so thanks for sharing. I have several years worth stored away somewhere. 

Seems like mesothelioma lawyers are in the top spot each year... or at least for the past few. 

Happy Saturday!

- James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thanks @JClemens Yes they come out usually once a year and guess there is a real need for mesothelioma lawyers.

I've recently started working with a PI attorney so we'll see how it goes Smiley Happy

Happy Saturday To You!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Great share. I do Mesothelioma and Truck Accidents. A good case in either is a 7 figure settlement or more. At 35% fee, it's $350,000 for the law firm. Hence the insane bids on the keywords. Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

That article was an eye opener, so i had a play around.

http://onlineownership.com/opportunities-mesothelioma-attorneys-with-keyword-research/

Some advertisers have certainly more money then sense : )

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Thanks for sharing Molly

@Tim Capper I hope that your post was an eye opener for agencies with personal injury law firm clients. I see some easy opportunities for some quick wins. I would love to see ROAS on some of those campaigns......

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Trevor_Stewart

It would be interesting, unfortunately I don't have any experience with these insurance companies business models. Taking a quick search about payouts, it seems that the average trial payout starts at about $ 1 mill and then settlements to avoid going to trial, but not much mention on these amounts.

Crazy industry, but I would still be looking to find those quick wins .... more money then sense : )

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Very Interesting @Tony_Guo Then I Guess 18 wheeler truck accidents would be a good keyword Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

Glad you enjoyed the article @Tim Capper, these types of articles come out periodically so I'm always on the lookout for variations. Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

Sure thing @Trevor_Stewart Coincidentally I'm working with a personal injury attorney out of Ontario Legal and just finished their logo design, website I'm in the process of completing and then working on their AdWords Campaign Smiley Happy

Here's the logo I designed for them

finallogo.jpg