AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

The 2016 Lithy Awards Are Open! Vote Now Through May 10th!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Let's vote for Google Advertising Community here on Lithium for the 2016 Lithy Awards! 

>> VOTE HERE <<

We’re thrilled to be in our sixth consecutive year of celebrating our customers’ success with the annual Lithium Digital Customer Excellence Awards, also known as the “Lithys”. This award program is always the most anticipated highlight of LiNC, our annual user conference, and offers an inside look at how brands are transforming the way they connect with customers.

You can see the Lithy entries from the past few years right here on the Lithium Community. The success stories are incredible. For the most recent inspiration, check out the 2015 winners and their Lithy entries. And for some additional inspiration, check out this video!

>> READ MORE HERE <<

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The 2016 Lithy Awards Are Open! Vote Now Through May 10th!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
We can also learn a lot about building a great Lithium community here for Google Partners by reviewing some of those competing in this contest. There are a lot of technology companies utilizing the Lithium platform.

Re: The 2016 Lithy Awards Are Open! Vote Now Through May 10th!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

*Online voting is now open through May 10th at 5pm PT! Pick your favorites here.*

This year’s Lithy Award competition is cutthroat – we received more than 100 impressive submissions from over 65 brands. Selecting the winners will be no easy feat, so we need your help by casting your vote.

All 2016 Lithy nominees are in for ‘red carpet’ treatment at LiNC ‘16. For the first time ever, the Lithy winners will be announced at the LiNC Bash and Lithy Awards Ball during LiNC's Day 1 evening event in San Francisco. Lithy nominees will be honored as VIPs the entire evening. Be sure to mark your calendars because it will be a celebration to remember!

Take a look below on how to vote and remember to promote voting:
Click To Tweet: Rock the vote! Pick your 2016 Lithy Award favorites from May 3-10 here: http://bit.ly/1SBQThG

How do I vote?
Online voting opens Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. PT and closes on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. PT.
To vote, read the 2016 Lithy submissions.

In order to vote (give kudos), you must be logged into the Lithium Community. If you don’t have a login, please take a quick minute to register.

Each registered user can give one kudo (vote) per entry. OurLithium Stars’ kudos weight equals 2 votes.
Selection of winners will be a two-step process: a combination of the popular peer vote on the Lithium Community and through final selection by the judging panel who will look at the spirit of the story, the results submitted, and evidence to back up the submission. All winners will be announced on June 9, 2016 at LiNC.

Don’t forget to vote and give a shout out to your colleagues and business partners to place their votes from May 3 to May 10. Bookmark the voting page.

>> VOTE FOR GOOGLE ADVERTISER COMMUNITIES HERE <<