Partners
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Survey Says

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Hello All --

If I have learned anything over the last few years working along side Google products its that feedback works. It helps shape programs and build new ones, with that said, if you have a minute and haven't done so already, please fill out this survey so we as a group can help fine tune and shape this community. I appreciate it. 

Please take this survey.

Have a great evening! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
2 Expert replyverified_user

Survey Says

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Oh yes, this is so important and so helpful, too. Thanks for posting this, Spencer. 

I would like to add that this community is yours, and all of our efforts are combined to make it the best possible for you. When you fill out the survey in Spencer's post (above), you are allowing us to better serve you and create the kind of community you prefer. It's quick. It's easy. It's helpful to us. And it's really beneficial to you. 

Kind Regards,

James

Survey Says

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks for jumping in @James_Clemens ! Its time to shape 2017, get your surveys complete! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner