Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Stand out with the new Google Partner badge

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Today, we’re very excited to share some important new enhancements to the Google Partners program. Introducing the new Google Partner badge with specializations.

placcards-01.png

Now you can demonstrate particular areas of expertise by earning specializations—a way for us to recognize agencies that have shown their knowledge in AdWords product areas. Now you can highlight your agency’s Google AdWords product expertise to win new business and better differentiate yourself in the market. With specializations, advertisers can easily identify Partners who are skilled in the AdWords product area they need help

with.

Learn how to become a badged Partner and earn specializations here: http://goo.gl/4h5wod

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Stand out with the new Google Partner badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I personally like the static version better just because the javascript required for the animated version is going to affect the loading speed of my site :-)

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
This important new enhancement has taken away all my company performance, and not showing search advertising performance or spend. Is there a propagation time for the database to include these elements?

The account message: "Your company’s Partner status is at risk" has left me a bit uncomfortable.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
They are working out the kinks! Give it a couple of days to shake out.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Shanee. Will do Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What do you need to accomplish to receive the new Premier Google Partner status?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

This page explains it: https://goo.gl/raRwZ9

Best Wishes,
ND