AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Software

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Does anyone use a 3rd Party tool for mgmt.  I'd love to find one that was cross-channel - Adwords, Bing, FB.  AND, affordable for an agency.  Anyone?  All suggestions welcome.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Software

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I haven't tried it but maybe look at AdStage, you can run a free trial to test it, about 299 a month, for the basic package. AdStage for Agencies I might run a free trial and check it out, we are looking at new tools at the end of Q1. If I do I will report back. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Software

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

We use Wordstream. It is cross-channel and very easy to use. They have a great reporting tool and it saves a lot of time in management

Software

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm testing it out too... It's hard to find a product that's affordably scalable for larger agencies... But, I just don't see how to expand our social ad offerings without something to bring them all together.  It takes up way to much time to go into each interface!

Software

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I started testing Wordstream and they had errors right out of the gate on Bing imports.  Smiley Sad  They did say that they have many great updates coming in Q2, so that's exciting.  I also like that they don't try to gouge agencies.

Software

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Yes, WS is going to have a new model for pricing (I heard) and they really want to work with agencies.  And a nice list of new and udpated features are on the way. Some nice features that I really use:

Month to Date spend on the dashboard. Can see with a quick glance which accounts are close to maxing out their budget and which are not spending enough. also, the Search Query tab is great and saves a lot of time adding negatives. Can do so with a quick click. The 20-min work week for nice for fast updates and management.

I just connected our first Bing Ads account to WS and it's been ok.  As for their Facebook management, I didn't care for it and I use AdEspresso.