Partners
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Shoutout to Google Reps

Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Just wanted to give a big shout-out to my new Google reps Mariana and Colin  (name like Colin he's gotta be cool). 

I've worked very hard to provide quality service and strong and documented ROI for clients.  I've not attained anywhere near perfection but have been proud to make a bunch of people a bunch of money. 

I've been hearing about great experiences friends have had with their Google Reps but I'd not had a permanent rep and had been pretty annoyed at the "rotating reps" and limited utlity I'd seen. 

But recently I was blessed with a team of two reps (one technical, one acquisitions) who have started to really become part of my work like, and part of the team! 

I'm happy to have the hard work and focused effort I've put in to become a high-quality Adwords practitioner rewarded.  Almost by accident our little firm is growing, and with the ability to include Googlers in Digital Breakfasts and other marketing activities I am hoping to land some larger accounts that will take us to the "next level'. 

Thanks Google, and thanks to all of my peers here who have answered my dumb questions over the years, and provided both support and insight. 

Let's grow this great community, and make some folks some money. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shoutout to Google Reps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Congrats Colin!

Our reps (2 teams) just changed over today for the first time in about a year. It is a little bitter sweet.

We've had amazing reps for years now and I hope the trend continues for everyone! They've become an invaluable part of our team as well.

Onward and upward!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Thanks @PPCBossman

We've heard good things but are only now at the stage where we're getting into the situation where we have more stable support and ability to make some tracks. :-)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Welcome to the club, @Colin DonohueMan Tongue I think I know the Colin you're talking about, and he is really helpful and knowledgeable indeed. 

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Ya Colin Bru. He seems to actually like the tough questions I come up with ;-)

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yep, that's him. He is very very good indeed. Haven't been exposed to the other person you mentioned.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have had so much trouble getting a rep it's crazy! We had one last year & after she completely missed a scheduled conference call she scheduled with us, we never heard from her again. We've contacted Google multiple times & have never had luck. As a premier partner, you would think they would be more on top of this.

Did any of you experience this? Do you have any suggestions for us? Thanks.