Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Self learning of digital marketing is it possible?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont have a business or website but I am learning digital marketing myself to enhance my knowledge ?Can anyone help me in guiding how can I do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @chitra a,

There's a lot of self-taught digital marketers and plenty of resources here. Do you know what kind of digital marketing you're mostly interested in? Could you describe what you're looking for in more detail?

There are many ways to market in the digital space. 

Marketing via paid search (aka PPC, AdWords) and via content on the web (organic, SEO) are a few of those ways.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You don't need a website to learn digital marketing, but having one will help you experiment with various aspects of digital marketing before you get your hands on a client project.

I would recommend you start a blog. I started with a small personal website for myself and applied various digital marketing strategies I learnt. Then I started a few more websites and focussed on promoting them. Working on my own sites helped a lot in learning various aspects of digital marketing. I have been into digital marketing and SEO for more than 15 years and so I can confidently say you can learn digital marketing yourself. However, taking some help from a reputed institute or an online trainer can help you.

Google is your best friend. Search for "digital marketing self-learning" and "digital marketing tutorials". You will find plenty of articles.  I am an online trainer and digital marketer and will be happy to help with professional training if you ever feel that self-learning is not taking you where you want to go. 

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I am working into marketing field of my country but I need more experiences and need to learn more about marketing concepts and strategies, etc via online and other sources whatever as much as I can by myself. How much can I develop by myself learning via online? Thanks.