AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

SEO Pop-Quiz (For Fun)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

For those of us who like to put our knowledge to the test, these little quizzes can be fun. In just 21 questions find out how good your knowledge of SEO ranks.

Rank Trackr SEO Quiz

Let everyone know how you score and if there are any questions that can be debated.

PS. They ask for your email at the end to display results, but it doesn't matter what email you give them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: SEO Pop-Quiz (For Fun)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

And I'm not an SEO... Smiley Happy

seo.jpg

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
How would you rate the questions it asks?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Google Partners

As with any quiz/exam in our space the challenge, IMO, is keeping them fresh. As soon as I see "Webmaster Tools" in the questions/answers, I know that this is not as up to date as it could be and I took it with a grain of salt. It's a gimmick of sorts to get some traffic and collect email addresses.

I'll reserve my comments regarding partner exams, I'm sure I've shared them at some point already somewhere around here.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@PPCBossman spot on with their goal, which is why I never use my actual email with these things. I found it entertaining, so I wanted to share it with the community for others who enjoy quizzes. If I were to make one of these more up to date, I would probably add in some basic questions about Schema, AMP HTML, Facebook Instant Articles, and similar topics.

Sometimes these are a good opportunity to introduce new subjects to people and generate interest. In any case, I agree that partner exams are more comprehensive and are a better indicator of expertise in the subject matters so integral to this community.