Partners
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Reviews from the web. Facebook reviews are for a different Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently when I google my business page, under the section "Reviews from the Web" Facebook shows a 1 out of 5 star rating.

Our worst facebook review was a 4. If you click the link for the poor rating it would bring you to a Bill's Auto Parts (no affiliation).

As of recent when you click the link, it now brings you to our actual Facebook page but still list the poor rating which is unrelated to our business. What is the best way to address this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Bills A

Take a look at Social profiles for local businesses to get more ideas on how you control this information. Look at Social Profiles too to get more ideas on controlling this data. Let see if others have more to add. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Bills A

Take a look at Social profiles for local businesses to get more ideas on how you control this information. Look at Social Profiles too to get more ideas on controlling this data. Let see if others have more to add. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner