Partners
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Criteria

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Did you know that the number required for a display remarketing list was lowered a while back?  I often have clients that come to me misinformed.  Because, as you know, things with Adwords can change quickly (and quietly) in the blink of an eye.

The current requirement for a display remarketing campaign is now only 100 users on the list.  Pass it on.

Adwords Remarketing Help Page

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Criteria

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Great info, @Shanee_Kirk.

100 makes it much more obtainable for most, so the change should be greatly welcomed by those that still think it is higher. 

Happy Wednesday,

- James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
It would be great if you could obtain those numbers from people who have visited with or interacted with you on your social network instead of your main website since there's a lot more activity there usually

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Shanee_Kirk

This is very interesting and maybe I'm asleep at the wheel here... Smiley Happy

My vague recollection back to 2010ish (whenever remarketing was released) was that for on display, 100 audience members was all you needed to execute a remarketing campaign and I can't recall a point where it was any different. 

When was it anything more or less than 100 users needed for a remarketing audience list?  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
IDK Tommy. I remember it being 500 at some point. My client thought it was 300 the other day. I never recall it being 300.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hmm.. I thought it's been a 100 for a while now.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Julia - Yes. It was a long time ago. It just seems that the news hasn't trickled down to the client level yet.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Oh I see what you are saying Shanee. Our clients maybe understand the concept of remarketing. Never had a client even ask me about remarketing list min req Smiley Wink Maybe because we do everything for them do they kind of let go and just rely on us to know our thing.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.