Partners
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing - Complex Solution

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Good morning,

A client of mine wants to remarket to visitors who designed a product on his website. He wants to remarket with an image of the design the visitor created on the website. So, my question is, where do I start? has anyone done this before? If yes, do you mind getting in touch with me? thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard A
May 2016

Re: Remarketing - Complex Solution

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Richard,

I haven't done this before, but I think I know how it can be done.

Check the Other Sites section from this Google Developers help article:
https://developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/parameters#other-sites

You would need to set the parameters from the Other Sites section (dynx_itemid, dynx_pagetype, dynx_totalvalue) for each drawing that is being created on the website and save the drawings to a link(to add the link to your feed). Then you would have to create a feed in Google Adwords by going to Shared Library > Business Data > +Data > Dynamic Dysplay Ad Feed > Custom
Download the feed template and create the feed manually. Upload the feed and you should be good to go. After you configure the feed manually I think you will get the option to schedule uploads from a google sheets which would allow you to automate the entire process.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard A
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Richard,

I haven't done this before, but I think I know how it can be done.

Check the Other Sites section from this Google Developers help article:
https://developers.google.com/adwords-remarketing-tag/parameters#other-sites

You would need to set the parameters from the Other Sites section (dynx_itemid, dynx_pagetype, dynx_totalvalue) for each drawing that is being created on the website and save the drawings to a link(to add the link to your feed). Then you would have to create a feed in Google Adwords by going to Shared Library > Business Data > +Data > Dynamic Dysplay Ad Feed > Custom
Download the feed template and create the feed manually. Upload the feed and you should be good to go. After you configure the feed manually I think you will get the option to schedule uploads from a google sheets which would allow you to automate the entire process.

Let me know if you need further help with this.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Very cool. I've seen this before with either vista print or moo. I've wonder how they did it. Now I know. Smiley Happy