Partners
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Question for Agencies

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My company is an agency and is starting to get asked by clients for the keywords and ads that they have running in their AdWords account.  Is this something that you give out?  I'm afraid by giving out most of the information that they won't need us anymore as an agency.  Thoughts?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Question for Agencies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @John Anderson

If they ask, share it, being upfront and showing them they own all their data is important. Even if you end up loosing a client doing the right thing when asked will go a long way. Just Pull the KY Reports and Ads reports and save as PDF and send along with your reporting. 

There are benefits when they get involved, they might see something you missed or something they could add so having your clients involved in the KY & Ads is really important! 

Hope this helps, I sure others will chime in too. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Question for Agencies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @John Anderson

If they ask, share it, being upfront and showing them they own all their data is important. Even if you end up loosing a client doing the right thing when asked will go a long way. Just Pull the KY Reports and Ads reports and save as PDF and send along with your reporting. 

There are benefits when they get involved, they might see something you missed or something they could add so having your clients involved in the KY & Ads is really important! 

Hope this helps, I sure others will chime in too. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Question for Agencies

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you @Spencer_Wade for your feedback!  Greatly appreciate it.