Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Q2 Partner Rewards Challenge

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Have you seen the new partners challenge yet?  What do you think??

Here it is...

I noticed that there is now a "Partners Store" where you can trade your points for swag.  That's kind of cool.  I like the options in the store.  T-shirts, "fit bits", etc.  AND, those super cool banners that we were able to preview.

Only downside that I see is for uber small agencies and one-man shows.  They are requiring multiple certifications to win - Anywhere from 3-5 individuals certified.  Is there an option for agencies that don't have multiple employees or multiple PPC people?

Looks like fun!  And, this is the last challenge to win a ticket to the 2016 summit.

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Q2 Partner Rewards Challenge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I quite like the mobile-friendly challenge I must say! And I do agree, one-person-agencies and/or smaller agencies are at a disadvantage this time around.I thought Google is about always giving the smaller guy a chance!

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
It looks like the number of Partners agencies has grown so much that Google had to raise the bar when it comes to incentives.The trip to Mountain View is no longer within reach for small agencies and the level 1 prizes are not very attractive.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree about the small agencies - does anyone know if there are exceptions or ways it's being handled differently? We only have 2 full timers that do PPC on our staff.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
On the banners, the Experts received their banners free, and now other Partners can buy them from the Partners Store. I really like them because they're a quick, easy way for you to explain your value to prospective customers. I'll forward your comments about small agency disadvantages for the future.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Thanks Yvonne!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

When can we just buy points so we can buy partner goods? If we are partners... we are partners, right? Robot tongue

This is a lighthearted post that is also a legitimate comment. Two in one, friends!  

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would like to know more about this. We are Google partner. What is Level 1 prize and what's our points? We can see our points 0 but how are we're close to reaching the first prize?

2017-09-13-15-05-partnersgameon.withgoogle.com.png

Q2 Partner Rewards Challenge

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Asif B,

We will not be posting specific details here. The program is offered to badged Google Partners only. Everything to do with the Google Partners Rewards is posted within the programs's website: https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/

Please visit that, log in and look around. There are points assigned to tasks, along with information regarding the prizes and more. In the upper right hand corner are your total points earned, along with a link to the store. Truly, all of the details are located in the website. 

Kind Regards,

James