Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Partners post can now be found in the SERP's!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Our former Google Partners North America (GPC) was a place that most of us spent the last few years and called our own. We will defiantly miss some things about it, yet the GPC was a private community.

What this means is that all of our hard work and posts we shared across the community and was never indexed by Google, meaning we were not able to have our content show up in Google. Being indexed has HUGE benefits in many different ways. mmm.png

Lucky enough this new community is highly indexable. Google will love to show the new content that us Partners produce here in the search engine ranking page (Google).So feel free to get your feet wet and build some helpful content of your own. These are some awesome benefits that we will now have in this new advertiser community.

Happy posting! 

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Google Partners (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Partners post can now be found in the SERP's!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Julia_Muller@Shanee_Kirk and @eroncohen; I'll send you a message shortly regarding the Badged Partner access.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Thanks Trevor, the badged community however is private, invitation only, and not indexed by Google. Just to make that point clear for everyone

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Will there be an equivalent badged community on this forum that is also private or will we still use the one on G+?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes! There is a badged community here as well. I'm not sure how you get access - Yvonne, Scotty?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@eroncohen , I see badged ONLY community here in the new advertisercommunity.com space.

I pinged you in the old BPC on G+. If you see the posts there, then you should be able to see the badged community here, maybe Yvonne will need to send you an invite.

Navigate to

-Advertiser Communities->

-Google Partners->

-Scroll down the page to find badged spaces->

-Click to enter each->

-"Subscribe" to each by clicking on the gear icon on the left top of the screens

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Google Partners (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Julia_Muller@Shanee_Kirk and @eroncohen; I'll send you a message shortly regarding the Badged Partner access.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor