AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Partners Poll: What is the main focus of your agency's services?

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

There are so many different skills and specialities that Google Partners share, this week we want to know what the main focus of your agency's services is.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Partners Poll: What is the main focus of your agency's services?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Krisha,

We are a very diverse and blended company, but SEM is slightly in the lead, with large growth expected here in the next 12 months. We just cannot code websites or perform professional IT services fast enough.

Thanks for the poll,

James

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Krisha_G,

SEM is by far our biggest focus since we specialize in SEM (as one of the fastest growing Google Agency Partners) but also find a large need for SEO still as many companies are still not aware of the GSEOSG best practices and requirements for meeting guidelines for SEO.

Best,

Nick

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
SEM is 100% of our focus. We mostly specialize in lead generation. We have a slight preference to B2B.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
SEM is such an umbrella term, that i would even include Web design as a service.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Use all of them but especially focus on Organic On Page SEO, and Non-Organic Off Page SEO, Local SEO, and Brand Management.

But as I've advised clients before if they need an immediate exposure to being online then SEM is definitely the way to go!