AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Partners Commute - Office Hack

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Social_Partners_commute-13.png

Struggling with hump day? Mix up your routine - take a walk at lunch or try a different route home #LightningLessons

Stay up to date on all things Google Partners and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Partners Commute - Office Hack

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Great ideas, @Krisha.

We also use Wednesdays to do a quick review of what has been accomplished so far (check-up).. and to then use this check-up to motivate the final two days left in the week so that we absolutely make happen what we want completed at the close of Friday. A twist on this checkup would be to order some pizzas to the office and have a group lunch & meeting combo and extend lunch by 30 minutes to accommodate the combo and shake the normal routine up. Shape it as a "team think tank" to bring ideas up, discuss issues, etc.. These check-ups shake things up, and they help with motivation, production, and overall morale. It is also a great bonding time to unite everyone. 

Kind Regards,

James