Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Overheard in a restaurant...

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

I was at Panera bread and as I walked from the pickup counter to mt table with a fresh coffee in hand I passed a table where two older gentlemen were sitting. One was looking at something on his laptop. He asked his friend to look too. His friend gave it a glance and then said "I hardly remember how to use one of those things anymore since I have this (holding up his smart phone)".

I wonder how many people that same sentiment could apply to. Those who were never heavy computer users anyway who made the transition to a smart phone because it does everything they needed a computer for and is portable.

It just shows the reality of how important the mobile market is today.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Overheard in a restaurant...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I cannot relate!!! I love my laptop and would much prefer surfing on a bigger screen. I know the world is going mobile, but I still prefer the big screen!

Re: Overheard in a restaurant...

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Ha! I will sometimes look things up on my mobile phone while my laptop is there out of laziness and convenience! But I definitely use my laptop all the time. I also can't live without a 2nd screen for my laptop so I can multitask.