Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New Post on Grow my Business

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hi Advertisers,

I just posted a new article on Grow my Business: Demystifying Website Call Conversions

It’s true, AdWords can be daunting. But often, these limits are self-imposed and if you have the courage to try to understand, you will prevail. Take website call conversions, something I wish all small businesses used. Website call conversions are used to track calls made from visiting your website. This is different from call-only ads and call extensions, which show your phone number on the search results page.

On the surface, creating them may seem tricky, but really, it’s as simple as finding the right information and pasting it in the right places. I hope this walkthrough will convince you. I really do :-)

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Post on Grow my Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Thanks for sharing the article with us in the Google Partners community, @Tom W.

You are right that is can seem daunting at first... but jumping in and doing it will ease all the anxieties and bring solid results. Everything done in Adwords should be about conversions... goals & conversions... conversions & goals... oh, don't forget about... conversions. Robot LOL

Please stop back more often. Have a great week and be Google great!

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Should we try to get conversions?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are onto something, @Google PartnersRobot Happy More conversions, please!

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

@Google Partners

Conversions are so, so important. By default, a call conversion has a call length of 60 seconds and a conversion window of 30 days.

I do think the default makes sense for most users. Nevertheless, it definitely is worth a moment to adjust the numbers.

@James_Clemens

Really, really appreciate the positive feedback :-)