Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New Mobile Research Post in Learn

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hey everyone,

Good morning from the Midwest! Hope everyone is having an awesome morning/afternoon/evening, wherever you happen to be. Smiley Happy 

I wanted to let everyone know I just tossed a post up in the Learn section on mobile implications for ads and PLAs, based on Q1 data from Merkle. You can check it out here.

I'd love your thoughts on it - especially if you're working with clients runnings PLAs. How has your traffic evolved lately? Any insights on how the change to the Google SERP and increased flow of traffic from mobile has impacted your strategies?

Let me know!

- Ian

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Mobile Research Post in Learn

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks for posting. I haven't noticed my mobile strategy changing much. Just as an overall... The CPC's are going down, CTRs going up and conversions seem to be improving in most industries. There are a few outliers that we are playing with, but for the most part, we've seen positive changes -- Sticking w our same strategies.

Re: New Mobile Research Post in Learn

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
That's awesome to hear. Positive trends across the board are always a win. Smiley Happy