Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords interface rolling out to more users

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

AdWords-New-UI-Live.jpg

Happy Thursday Y'all.  What do you think about the new adwords interface?  Apparently it's rolling out right now.  Sort of looks like the adwords mobile app.  I bet that's not a coincidence.  What are you hoping to see in the new interface?

Full Article:  http://searchengineland.com/confirmed-new-adwords-interface-rolling-users-255502

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New AdWords interface rolling out to more users

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I've had access for a while now.  It's still in Alpha...and has a TON of potential - it's just too hard to judge something that is only a small percentage complete. It's still not at a point where I can use it to manage accounts.

I keep an eager eye on this page waiting for additional feature support:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7048149

I know that @Spencer_Wade did a lot of work gathering feedback on this and probably has a dissertation on the new UI at this point.  Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
About 70 pages deep turning it in today! Ill keep everyone posted...

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I agree with you Tommy. There's still a lot missing.... I love the look and feel and I used it on about 5 accounts loyally for weeks... But, I find it slows me way down and I've switched back to the old one until they release some new features/fixes.