AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords interface rolling out to more users

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

AdWords-New-UI-Live.jpg

Happy Thursday Y'all.  What do you think about the new adwords interface?  Apparently it's rolling out right now.  Sort of looks like the adwords mobile app.  I bet that's not a coincidence.  What are you hoping to see in the new interface?

Full Article:  http://searchengineland.com/confirmed-new-adwords-interface-rolling-users-255502

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New AdWords interface rolling out to more users

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I've had access for a while now.  It's still in Alpha...and has a TON of potential - it's just too hard to judge something that is only a small percentage complete. It's still not at a point where I can use it to manage accounts.

I keep an eager eye on this page waiting for additional feature support:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7048149

I know that @Spencer_Wade did a lot of work gathering feedback on this and probably has a dissertation on the new UI at this point.  Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
About 70 pages deep turning it in today! Ill keep everyone posted...

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I agree with you Tommy. There's still a lot missing.... I love the look and feel and I used it on about 5 accounts loyally for weeks... But, I find it slows me way down and I've switched back to the old one until they release some new features/fixes.