AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Check out the official blog post for details: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2016/03/redesigning-adwords-for-the-mobile-first-marketer.html

Anyone else hoping to be selected for testing? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Not me! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Re: New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I warned you on the G+ community that it is coming! i fiddled already with the new design.. me no like.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@brower J what did/do you dislike about it?

@brower J wrote:
I warned you on the G+ community that it is coming! i fiddled already with the new design.. me no like.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, new locations for a lot of the features were used to, also the reports are way different than before, i remember one report i used to have was missing but cant name it on the spot.