Partners
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Check out the official blog post for details: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2016/03/redesigning-adwords-for-the-mobile-first-marketer.html

Anyone else hoping to be selected for testing? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Not me! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Re: New AdWords UI announced, bringing material design elements and optimized navigation

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I warned you on the G+ community that it is coming! i fiddled already with the new design.. me no like.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@brower J what did/do you dislike about it?

brower J wrote:
I warned you on the G+ community that it is coming! i fiddled already with the new design.. me no like.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, new locations for a lot of the features were used to, also the reports are way different than before, i remember one report i used to have was missing but cant name it on the spot.