Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Wow is it just me or there has been an elevated number of volume in the community since yesterday. (which is great)

Is there any reason? Just wondering....

5 Expert replyverified_user

My Inbox is full

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It seems they are flushing the cache these are all back dated, I too am getting inundated....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: My Inbox is full

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I am getting spammed on old old old stuff, even when I unsubscribed from the Post, It still hits my inbox 100 more times.  Very annoying, Ready to just turn off all notifications again. to see if that stops the insanity.

Understandable if I subscribe, but unsubscribing from the same 3 post over 20 times each ( all with confirmation screen) and those topics not showing up in the subscription field,  and still being spammed on those topics.  Not acceptable for any technology - Just saying

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well today I have received over 40 emails of old topics that I had taken part of yet they are all just old threads. Anyone else?

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Approaching 1,000 emails in the past 24 hours. My email server is loving me right now. lol

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I'm in the same boat as all of you. Not quite on @J Clemens levels Smiley Happy but I've gotten my fair share few hundred or so.  Fortunately, mine are filtered in my gmail and I can ignore them until things settle down.  

I can't imagine it will last forever, there are a finite number of notifications for any of us. 

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Eric Gehler when did you unsubscribe? Today or a long time ago?

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

My Inbox is full

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm glad I stumbled on this thread! I had 56 notifications and I was like say what??? Sounds like they are doing something to the system!

My Inbox is full

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

@PPCBossman somea long time ago, some monday, some Tuesday and a ton last night.   Some threads I am getting the exact same email over and over again just with different "sent dates" ranging from mid September to Oct 5.. and repeat, even whe unsubscribed...

My Inbox is full

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@PPCBossman, I am glad you are experiencing what I am. It was fun for a few hours as it made me think the notification system issue for some of us (including me) was being resolved. For those unaware, about two months ago the alerts & notifications simply stopped cold. This was from a update that Lithium did (not Google) and the Lithium team has been working to get it fixed. I hope that is will be once this system dump is complete. 

I have 1430+ posts and am up to about 1200+ emails, with the batching tonight starting to be redundant like @Eric Gehler mentions. Same dates and pattern as Eric. Maybe this means we are reaching the end... or has the end become the beginning? haha!