Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Migrating Advertiser Community Email Address to new address?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I've been inactive on the community for a couple of years, and I want to get back in. However, I want to migrate my advertiser community email to my new email address.

Any advice on how to do this?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Migrating Advertiser Community Email Address to new address?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello David,

Best solution here is to send your request to partners-support@google.com, give as much details as possible to have them look into the merge for you.

Keep us posted on the outcome.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @david-globalsem,

As @Spencer_Wade, contacting Google Partners support is worth a try.

Please note that this request has come up in the past here in the Advertiser Community and it was stated that there is no possible way to change an email here. It was further suggested to create a new account with the email you wish to use. 

Happy Monday!

James

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I would try to reach out to the CM's here in the community vs partner support. I have a feeling that they two are probably a bit separate in management. This community simply uses whatever Google account you're using at the time.

I'm not exactly positive that this is possible though.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I've had the same issue back in '13 and they were unable to help me at that time, hope this time it works out for us.