Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Major advancement in making sense of site traffic: Google Analytics Mobile App Update (April 2016)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

For the past couple of years you've heard that the era of mobile (of responsive design, micro marketing and open mobile architecture) has arrived. As an analyst who is staring at numbers all day, may have seen it arrive for your clients. But haven't been blessed with much of the professional data delivery in a better mobile format to you personally for work purposes. I know I have. Well, that time has come. 

If you haven't seen the new Google Analytics app update, it's a whole new world. I mean the Free app. If you do not have a GA app on your smart phone, I don't blame you, it used to leave much to be desired. But now is the time to install it! Awesome new way of presenting data there. The new app doesn't just offer the numbers, but more like offers a way of looking at the numbers making it apparent why they matter.

Just remember to sign in with the email that is an admin to both your AdWords and GA accounts. Oh, and don't forget to eat or sleep when you get into the new app Smiley Wink 

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Major advancement in making sense of site traffic: Google Analytics Mobile App Update (April 201

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Thanks for the update on the app, @Julia_Muller. I did try it in the past but bailed on it. 

Your posts nudges me towards a new trial, for sure. I love analytics and crunching data. just as you do. Robot Happy

Have a great week and be Google great!

-James

Re: Major advancement in making sense of site traffic: Google Analytics Mobile App Update (April 201

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Yeah, @James_Clemens, in the past it was just another app. It's graduated to another level now Smiley Wink Amongst free apps that is.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Very cool. You do a great job selling it. Happy Tuesday!