AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Low Cost Adwords Training

Top Contributor Alumni
# 1
Top Contributor Alumni

As I mentioned in 2 previous posts I have been on a sort of quest this week to find resources that might help Partners. In the first post I made the assertion that there are 2 main types of people who get into being a Partner, those with tech ability and not so much sales and those with sales and not so much tech. So I thought that some help on both ends should be available.

In my second post on the subject I introduced writer Grant Cardone and his sales training and books. In this post I want to introduce an Adwords course as well. The Adwords curse I found and decided to share with the community is on the Udemy website and is reasonably priced.

The course is taught by Isaac Rudansky who is part of the Google Partner Agency AdVenture. Isaac is personable on screen and the video lectures that are part of the course are really nicely done. It is easy to watch and in the 15 hours of video that make up the 76 lectures in the course you get a really good understanding of Adwords.

The cost of the course is only $35 (that was what I paid) and I think it is well worth it. I am not affiliated with Issac or his company in any way. I just wanted to find some resources for members of the community to use and this was one of them, If you are interested in learning more about the course you can do so here. I am going to see if I can get Issac to do an HOA on the course and on learning Adwords too.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Low Cost Adwords Training

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for posting, @MikeJohnston.

Re: Low Cost Adwords Training

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
I was just discussing possible training resources for PPC. Thank you for sharing!