Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Looking for feedback re: funnel + policies (video included)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone,

I prepared a short 4-5 min video to get some feedback regarding our funnel and Adwords' bridge/doorway page policies.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Looking for feedback re: funnel + policies (video included)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Michal B,

With the new expanded text ads (ETAs) your final url is auto-populated into the display URL. I think you may have a problem there. Essentially, you'll be displaying the wrong URL on this advertiser's dime. I believe you can still use old ads through October 25th, but from that moment on you'll be forced to discontinue the old 25/35/35 format and transition to 30/30/80 format, which also forces the final destination domain in the display. Have you thought about that? If you are the ones funding the account, then you should have no issue. I have a few successful campaigns serving subdomain LPs which then has a link to the advertiser domain.

Personally, I have no campaigns jumping domains, so I cannot answer your main question here. But hopefully this will give you some food for thought.

Also, does your tool offer a capability to simply create a subdomain? That may be the best way to handle this situation. And how does your tool compare to say unbounce or lead pages? I know unbounce offers dynamic text insertion on the page.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.