Partners
6K members online now
6K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Learn to use Google Tag Manager (GTM)

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Google is now offering their official training guide for tag manager in many languages Here. Personally i find it a skill worth learning.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Learn to use Google Tag Manager (GTM)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @brower J,

Good Call.  Although it could seem daunting to someone if they glanced at Google Tag Manager a year or two ago, they should look again.  The workflows and built-in implementations are so much easier to use and set up now.  Beyond that, you don't need to be a coding wizard to make use of it. GTM can become your go-to for even a basic Universal Analytics setup.  From there, you can use it to insert conversion and remarketing tags onto your site.  You can definitely still find great uses for it at the most basic levels and grow your skill set from there.  I've also been part of some projects where the GTM installations were quite complex but the data on the other end was equally impressive. It can definitely scale with you.

It's just about become a staple for us - it just makes sense.

Thanks for sharing!

-Tommy 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Learn to use Google Tag Manager (GTM)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Always a pleasant surprise finding free learning material for Google Tag Manager. Thank you for sharing. All our clients get a tag manager container installed along with all the important tags for tracking.