Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Larry Kim Leaving Wordstream

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Have any of you heard about this? I stumbled across this article, and couldn't believe this hasn't been bigger news! Larry has been "The Most Influential Person in SEM" for like four years in a row now, and Wordstream is a leader in our industry. I think Larry having even more influence as an independent voice will be a good thing in the long run, but I wonder what kind of changes this may bring for the entire industry. Anywho - Just thought I would share. Smiley Happy

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/founder-larry-kim-leaves-wordstream-build-new-startup/190271/

Tom

1 Expert replyverified_user

Larry Kim Leaving Wordstream

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That's so interesting.  I hadn't seen it either.  I do know that WordStream is making some big changes to the software and pricing in the coming months.  It's becoming more agency friendly and utilizing more paid social.  I've been investigating software and Wordstream (although not a perfect solution) seems to be the best one out there right now (for the dollar).