Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Inviting users to Partners page

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't know why I'm missing it but I wanted to add my new hire to my company partner's account. I log in (I am an admin), navigate to My Company, then the people tab where i see those already with access but no where to add. I can click on a name and remove or make them an admin but cannot add. Please advise.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

in their google partners account ( which they took their tests or will)  Under My Profile, they need to Affiliate ( company affiliation) to your company account.  They you can accept then, make them admin etc if you desire.

They may have to search for your company name in their my profile section to link up and make the request.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

the have to request - Affiliate with your company, then you accept

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

in their google partners account ( which they took their tests or will)  Under My Profile, they need to Affiliate ( company affiliation) to your company account.  They you can accept then, make them admin etc if you desire.

They may have to search for your company name in their my profile section to link up and make the request.

Hope that helps

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You da man, 100 grand.

Thanks.