Partners
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cloud.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 1
Rising Star

Have You Heard The News? Google Apps for Work is now "G Suite", within the Google Cloud Platform. Take a look at the new website here: https://gsuite.google.com/For those of you a part of the Google Apps for Work Referral Program and Google Apps Partner Program, make sure that you're updating your websites with up-to-date content, resources, etc. Emails are currently being sent out to all customers as we speak. So, if they're wondering, rest assured, it's just a name change (for now).

Stay Googley!

Screenshot 2016-09-29 16.04.17(2).png

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter
4 Expert replyverified_user

Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cloud.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, Brandon. What do you guys think of the name change?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I think its good, some think otherwise, change isn't bad if it helps the process...

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cl

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is um sweet.

Tami-s Breeze

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Not sure there was a need to change. But OK.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

@Krisha @Julia_Muller personally, I'm not a fan of the name change.. It may work the same way as the Google logo.. I hated it at first, but it's grown on me since the launch.

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter