AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cloud.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Have You Heard The News? Google Apps for Work is now "G Suite", within the Google Cloud Platform. Take a look at the new website here: https://gsuite.google.com/For those of you a part of the Google Apps for Work Referral Program and Google Apps Partner Program, make sure that you're updating your websites with up-to-date content, resources, etc. Emails are currently being sent out to all customers as we speak. So, if they're wondering, rest assured, it's just a name change (for now).

Stay Googley!

Screenshot 2016-09-29 16.04.17(2).png

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter
3 Expert replyverified_user

Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cloud.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, Brandon. What do you guys think of the name change?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I think its good, some think otherwise, change isn't bad if it helps the process...

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Introducing G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cl

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is um sweet.

Tami-s Breeze

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Not sure there was a need to change. But OK.

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

@Krisha @Julia_Muller personally, I'm not a fan of the name change.. It may work the same way as the Google logo.. I hated it at first, but it's grown on me since the launch.

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter