4.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How to become official Google Search partner?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, guys! 

I know Google is very strict regarding direct Search Partners contracts but is there any chance to become one? Where I can can find info about criteria for such partnership?  I represent a product with 250K monthly unique visitors and 2,85 M monthly hits. Their main geos are Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, USA, Brasil, Poland, India and others. Can this be interesting enough for Google for a dialog? If the answer is yes, how can I apply? 

Thanks an advance! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alexandra, 

The Google Search Partners is a very limited and exclusive system whereas most details are cloaked and confidential. Those that meet a certain criteria are contacted and invited to participate. This is the only way I know that someone can join. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You will need to prove more, so that Google can contact you directly to go into partnership. Its all about business strategy of Google by end of the day.

Its like, your business proposal is picked up from millions of developer. I would say, it a euromillion lottery competition.

The only thing I found on the search engine is https://support.google.com/partners/?hl=en#topic=3110975, please check this link.

First read this specific https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965.

Hope this helps and let me know.

Joe

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jovito B,

Google Search Partners are not Google Partners. These are two very different systems altogether. 

Kind Regards,

James

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens