AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

How do you target publishers?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi PPC professionals!

I am in the following situation. I have a client with a platform that provides content creators/publishers the ability to create, publish and monetize interactive content (mostly polls). Their target audience is publishers in the UK, big and small (mostly sports, politics and entertainment). It is up to us to decide which channels to use to reach these people. But so far I am struggling to come up with any ideas.

I was thinking GDN with the relevant publishers as placements. But isn't that too broad? I mean obviously the publishers are on their own websites, but still I will be reaching all their visitors.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do you target publishers?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

You can target individual sites within the gdn and limit the campaign to the selected sites. That is pretty specific. At least as good as a newspaper or magazine ad.