AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

How can we provide marketing proposal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What are the ways to send marketing proposal to a client requesting for their advertising to be done by your company? 

1. If there any software which creates the proposal base on keywords and its cost?
  2. What are some infographic templates we can use? (after all clients like better understanding of their report and what they're paying for)

Thank you for everyone help. Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can we provide marketing proposal?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Vilvas,

We usually start with a free assessment of all their marketing efforts. Once you have an idea of what can be improved you then move into setting up a discovery call, after the call you should have enough information to present an a marketing plan to the company in question.

Here is a basic sample, How to Write Professional AdWords Proposal to Clients – PPC Proposal you might find more by searching "creating PPC proposals"

Good Luck! 

PS: Under promise so you can over deliver....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner