3K members online now
3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How about Using icons of Google search, Google Maps in a image to promote Digital marketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

As many people are starting Digital Marketing institutes to teach Google SEO, Google Maps in their online classes. These small online business owners are concern about using icons in promotion material as their topics and services so that customer can understand the details by seeing the icons of Google Maps, Google Search, Facebook, etc...

While creating Display Images ( 300 X 300 ), they want to write text as well as icon for user visibility.

Is there any link related to copyright issues so that I can forward to new business owners.

Thanks,

Syed Nouman Bin Nuri 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Nouman
March

How about Using icons of Google search, Google Maps in a image to promote Digital marketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Syed,

Please use this information regarding all things related to Google. 

As for any logo for social sites, it depends on who made the logo as many are created by advertisers and designers for a client and those usually come with restrictions. However, the actual ones used by LinkedIn, FB, etc... are all permitted fair use (sharing and using for normal purposes). They typically want them used to promote their brand. At the bottom of each website there is usually a link to "use permissions" such as this for Facebook

Kind Regards,

James

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3
Google Small Business Advisor

@J Clemens great insight.

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
BrandonSchaefer