How Do You Use Labels in Google Adwords?
Over the years, I have seen some pretty creative uses of labels. Today I am asking the community to share some of the most interesting ways you and your agency have used labels to improve, optimize or manage your Adwords accounts?
We have used them for the following:
- Google Partner Contests (Added a label with the contest name to the CID)
- Paycheck Keyword is a common use.
- "This one is going to get us fired" under Ad groups. (only for internal purposes)
- Color code based off of campaign or keyword performance (red=bad, green=good, yellow=caution)
- Run reports with custom labels to identify similarities faster.
Let's hear some of the ways you have seen Labels used in the comments below.
For more information on labels visit https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/features/labels