Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Hello Google Partners!

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Hello,

This is a friendly hello and test post all wrapped up in one. Just wanting to utilize the tools in this community for making a new thread. Things are very different from Google+ but as an admin & owner to several vBulletin forums, this seems very much like a typical forum with a twist of Google+ added in.

Please feel free to use this thread to make a test post, if you wish, too. 

Are there other members from GPC North America here? I guess we all will be here soon enough (I sure hope so). Smiley Very Happy

Question: How do we add members? The +J.Clemens feature does not work (of course not). Robot wink 

FTKMBJJHZ13FDUC.LARGE.jpg

Hope this post finds you well and happy posting! 

7 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James_Clemens
March 2016

Re: Hello Google Partners!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Great to see you here @James_Clemens!

To tag people, you need to use the @ symbol. If trying to tag someone in a reply, you'll need to go to "Full reply editor" first.

Keep the questions coming as you get them!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James_Clemens
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Great to see you here @James_Clemens!

To tag people, you need to use the @ symbol. If trying to tag someone in a reply, you'll need to go to "Full reply editor" first.

Keep the questions coming as you get them!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
@ScottyD Testing if it works? hehe In the G+ community when we were adding + with the first letter it was giving us sort of list. I don't see this feature, yet! Is this something in the coming plans? Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Benoit, the initial entry of "@" will bring up a list of everyone already involved in that particular thread. The feature is a little temperamental when trying to go further than that, you might have to type more than just the first letter for example; although, even then I do find it hard to tag certain people.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
@ScottyD Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I'm here too!! I'm excited about the new community. There goes Google... Always keeping it fresh!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hey hey, @ScottyD@Benoit@Shanee_Kirk! Thanks for the replies and the for further helping me understand adding people to the replies. Being that it doesn't work in the quick editor... it would have taken me a short while to discover the feature in the full editor. 

And I see that autosave just kicked in and saved my post as I am writing it. That could be helpful! Robot LOL

Happy Tuesday and great to see some familiar faces here! 

Cheers,

James

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Hey Partners!

So I found my way as well :-) However, I can't seem to find the link to the new Badged Partner's section and I am

sure I saw a post about it.  Can any of you Badged Partners point me in the right direction?

I am looking forward to getting in sync with this new platform!

Dino

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hey Dino, Try these links...

Badged Partners (Running an Agency) | Special Events Badged Partners | Water Cooler Badged Partners

Nice to see you Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner
Hey Spencer,

No wonder I couldn't find the sections - it's indicating I don't have sufficient privileges to view. I recall having received an email instructing me to fill out a form for this purpose, which
I completed. However, I just saw a post indicating that current Badged Partners would be granted access automatically. Either way - I am out LOL hmm...

Thanks!