AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Community space to get to know one another, talk about marketing and advertising strategy
Guide Me
star_border

Has anyone ever outsourced lead follow up / Call Center for a client?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I have a new client that we are just beginning to work with.

It's a group of quasi governmental organizations that are now working together.

The problem is that they do not have any effective way to manage new leads for their services.  They have traditionally relied on their customers to find their own way through the buy cycle.

I am encouraging them to develop an internal system to manage, distribute, and follow up on leads.  However I think its going to be very difficult for them to implement this successfully.  I am thinking about suggesting they outsource this function.

Have any of you ever used, or had a client use a service like this?  Do  you have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Joe

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Has anyone ever outsourced lead follow up / Call Center for a client?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joe L

Proper lead management is instrumental for the success of a campaign. We have been working with clients for many years helping them build BDC's equipped with custom vertices CRM's to better capitalize on the opportunities (online leads).

This ''Internet'' lead is a different animal than the traditional shopper, which are near extinct. Businesses must master their other line shopper sales funnel. This many times educating your client about how to manage the lead.

Make sure that the reporting let's you measure to Cost-per-sale then you will be able to see which part of the process needs attention.

Then it's CRM, CRM, CRM!

Let me know if you need anything else.